Beginners will interact with the Greek language through creative playing, music and learn through songs and crafts.
Storytelling: Stories play a vital role in the growth and development of children. Some of the benefits of storytelling are: Encourage active participation and increase verbal proficiency, encourage the use of imagination and creativity, enhance listening skills and encourage cooperation between students
Primary Level: Students at this level will learn to write, get introduced to beginners reading and develop their awareness of history through storytelling. We will use the interactive method of teaching to encourage speaking and creative learning.
Interactive lessons promotes:
- Student to student interaction
- Teacher to student interaction
- Encourage students to be active members of the class
- Think on their own and use their own brains, resulting in long-term memory retention.
- Encourage more dedication to the lesson
You are never too old to learn. According to recent studies, bilingualism is beneficial to brain health. The brain needs exercise and learning a new language can structurally and functionally alter the brain.
To register please complete the form below: